Our purpose at Exposed to Christ Ministries is to connect churches and individuals to the mission field. We love to help churches put together groups to go on mission and we are ready to help you put together a group to go anywhere in the world. We work with churches of all sizes and have even put smaller church teams together to create one large mission team.
Our leadership team has over 50 years of church staff and pastoral experience. Combined we have led over 100 mission trips to at least 12 countries and every part of the United States. We bring our considerable experience to help you put together a fantastic mission experience that will not only benefit those to whom you minister but will profoundly impact every member of your team.
Here is what we do for your group:
- Take care of all the logistics for your group – budgeting, travel, airline reservations, housing, meal planning, on the ground transportation, registering group members, receiving trip payments and keeping track of individual accounts
- Help you organize your first interest meeting (Someone from our staff will be at the meeting)
- Provide training for your team as well as travel preparation
- Provide assistance for fundraising
- We are at your disposal at any time through the process of preparing, recruiting, and going on the trip
- Once the trip begins one of our staff will be on the ground with you to handle all the logistics, allowing your team to do ministry
We have many opportunities ready for a team and we can also help you plan a trip to other locations not listed currently. We have contacts all over the world ready to receive mission teams.
If you are interested in us helping you put together a team from your church contact Steve today!
713.907.0891 or by email